IPSED – INSTITUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
IPSED – Institute for the Promotion of Social and Economic Development operates in a broad range of areas through a systematic methodology based on Need Analysis, Continuous Performance Monitoring and Results Evaluation to improve outcomes.
IPSED has a long experience and several years of experience operating in different areas and all across the country having the potential to activate at any moment professional staff and expertise for specific fields of intervention.
IPSED operates in a large network of collaborators composed of national and international organisations, central and local institutions, public and private sector.
IPSED is present with its experiences and covers with its operations 80% of Albanian territory: Tirana, Lezha, Shkodra, Durres, Elbasab, Fier, Lushnja, Vlora, Gjirokastra, Saranda, Pogradec, Korca, Dibra, Kukes.
- Training and Capacity Building for:
- Vocational Education Advanced Training for Processionals.
- General Education teaching staff (K-12).
- Human Resource development.
- The provision of Health and Social Care Services.
- Research and Sector Studies:
- Mapping of services and programs;
- Civil Society sector policy formulation and development.
- Analysis and studies to identify potentials for employment.
- Research and gap analysis.
- Identification of potentials for development and revitalization of rural areas.
- Identification and promotion of the business models based on the principles of sustainable development.
- Technical Assistance:
- Design and project management.
- Evaluation, monitoring and technical assistance to various programs of the European Commission.
- Establishing and promoting models of Regional Development Agencies.
- Preparation and application for European programs.
- Event Management:
- IPSED is specialized in organizing events, fairs, conferences, workshops, forums, training, personalized study visits, etc.